The 8th European Coastal Lagoons Symposium, Athens, Greece, 20-23 March 2018The symposium is organized by the Hellenic Centre for Marine Research.
The major topics discussed at the symposium will be:
1. Coastal lagoons evolution, Functioning & Climatic change
2. Biodiversity & Water quality
3. Fisheries and Aquaculture
4. Goods and services, Conservation, Management & Sustainable use
5. European networks and Projects in Transitional areas and Lagoons
Numerous contributions from the Baltic Sea are expected.
Abstract submission deadline is 15 September 2017.
More information at http://eurolag8.org.