Abstract submission to the Gulf of Finland Science Days, 9-10 October 2017, Tallinn, Estonia
From small scales to large scales –The Gulf of Finland Science Days 2017The Gulf of Finland Science Days 2017 will be held in Tallinn, in the premises of the Estonian Academy of Sciences. The program of the Science Days starts at 10:00 on Monday, 9 October 2017 and ends about 15:30 on Tuesday, 10 October 2017. This year the event is organized by the Estonian Academy of Sciences, Marine Institute at the Tartu University and the Finnish Environment Institute (SYKE).
The organising committee now invites abstracts (see the abstract template below) about the
- Biological diversity and ecosystem health
- Eutrophication, pollution and monitoring
- Geological diversity and its physical and chemical forcing
- Fish and sustainable fisheries
- Maritime safety, spatial planning and management
- Climate change as forcing of all the above
If you feel that your presentation is about Gulf of Finland science but does not fit to the above topics, do not hesitate to contact the organisers.
Please send your abstract or any questions to email@example.com until 15 July 2017.