Questions and answers about BONUS
What are the strategic objectives of BONUS?
The strategic objectives of BONUS are:
- Understanding the Baltic Sea ecosystem structure and functioning
- Meeting the multifaceted challenges in linking the Baltic Sea with its coast and catchment
- Enhancing sustainable use of coastal and marine goods and services of the Baltic Sea
- Improving the capabilities of the society to respond to the current and future challenges directed to the Baltic Sea region
- Developing improved and innovative observation and data management systems, tools and methodologies for marine information needs in the Baltic Sea region enhancing sustainable use of coastal and marine goods and services of the Baltic Sea
The scientific approach towards the above strategic objectives is interdisciplinary with a balanced representation of natural and socioeconomic disciplines.
Did not find an answer to your question yet?Ask your own question, and we will answer it.
Subscribe to BONUS e-bulletin to get regular news updates from the BONUS community
Subscribe to the BONUS in Brief newsletter.